Forest Trails & Tea Tales
Sign up for a travel to one of the quietest and prettiest hill stations in the Western Ghats. Wide open spaces, dense rainforests and unbelievable sights of lush tea gardens make the road trip to Valparai one that you will remember for years! Renowned for its thrilling driving experience, this forest trail is a sure treat to travelers looking to boost their adrenaline rush.
DATE AND PRICE
- 13th to 15th September 2019
- For two adults on Double/Twin occupancy: INR 20000/- per couple on twin sharing.
- Adults on single occupancy: INR Rs. 15,000/- per head.
- Children below 05 yrs (without extra bed) are our guests.
- Children between 05 Yrs & 11 Yrs (with extra bed): @ Rs. 4,000/- per head.
- Children/Adults above 11 Yrs (with extra bed): @ Rs. 7,000/- per head.
- Pre-drive orientation, briefing and welcome kits.
- Complete logistics and planning, including extensively researched and curated itinerary.
- All meals - From B/Fast on 13th Sept 2019 to Lunch on 15th Sept 2019.
- Co-ordination of the drive and the convoy with two way radio in every vehicle. Local guidance and support from experts.
- Extremely hygienic mobile bio-facilities en route for ladies.
- All stays only in boutique luxury properties.
Coimbatore - Valparai I 135 Kms
We meet and greet fellow travellers in Coimbatore, attend pre-expedition briefing and head out to Pollachi for our first stop. Post breakfast, we set for Valparai driving through exciting mountain terrain with numerous pit stops for photos. The afternoon is devoted to check-in, a sumptuous lunch and relaxation. In the evening, we set out for an off road trail drive to Sunset Point and end the day with Cocktails & Dinner.
Briar Tea Bungalows, Valparai to Athirapilli I 80 Kms
An exciting off road drive awaits us, cutting through forests and leading to a hidden waterfall. The next stage of the drive will now take you through dense forest reserves with high probability of elephant sightings. We end the day on a high note with cocktails and dinner with DJ & entertainment.
Athirapalli to Pollachi I 270 Kms
Gear up for another beautiful day on the road that will take you through hidden forest trails, leading to a beautiful lunch venue. We have designed a mystery route, specially curated for your driving pleasure - subject to changes and depending on the route elephants take!!! We will sign off after evening tea taking with us memories and leaving behind only footprints and tyre prints.
DO's and Don'ts